[pnpgm] IBT

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 22:50:12 CET 2013

[To help speed things along, I'm posting all this OOC.  Assume it's from Kell etc.

Kell wants to visit the DL for a short time.  3 to 5 days is enough.

Time enough to:
1. Buy some of the most in demand items in Sivas to sell in the DL.  This is in Sivas before Teleport to DL.
      So ideally leaving after 1 day in Sivas, giving him time to purchase trade goods.  Optional but desired.  He'll ask Luvac for suggestions on items needed in DL.

2. Arrive in DL w/ teleport group.
3. Kell setup a stall or rent space or something - to sell the items he brought from Sivas.  And learn some gossip in the DL.
4. Sell all the things in DL.  Make some money and test his skills. :)
5. Buy items that are cheap in DL and expensive in Sivas/Marentia/Ba'ru.
6. Visit the family that watched Squirt. See how they are and if they need anything.
7.  thru 9.   Mostly private dealings Kell wants to do.  May take a few days at most.

10.  Once everyone that wants to return from DL is ready, return from DL to Sivas.  Or Ba'ru directly.
11. Sell the items from DL in Marentia/Ba'ru for another handsome profit. :)

Then more stuff after the DL.

]