[pnpgm] IBT

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 20:16:17 CET 2013

	Just want to ensure all coordinate some events...

I knoe ZL, Kiet, Unali and Chion will go to DL .

I believe ZL jus to get Coroona and return.
Kiet to stay awhile.
Unali may just go and leave.

Chion will leave Aug 11 at sunrise (same morning as the
debriefing).  Mainly to take Zhou back.

He does plan to stay 1 day.

He has a few things t do.

So if you want to return to Sivas you can with ihm on
Aug 12 likely mid daysometime.

Then Chion will return a few days before end of IBT.  Since Kiet will
be the main person it will depend on how long he wants to stop up
there.  So Kiet let me know th eday.

If not coming back aug 12 then will need to get Choin to do a special
pickup or Arawn or Will.

If anyone goes to DL keep this in mind.

I believe Kell is going to Ba'ru butits much closer.

I assume all else will be in Sivas/Maren/Marentia.