[pnpgm] Game Update #1 - Ha'Kell is curious, but not a cat and not dead (yet)

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 16:53:02 CET 2013

[ From Arawn:  ]
   As the group prepared to separate Arawn took note of the new arrival, Malic. Not only was the man a new face but it was evident from both his features and his choice of language that he had not been a resident of Katai. That left the alfar to wonder just how the man had arrived at the Rising Mount. Looking to the others he asked,

   "Who's our companion and where did he come from?," he asked before addressing Malic in Cerulean.

   "I am known as Arawn and, if I may ask, how did end up in the mountain?"

Ha'Kell turns to Arawn and the newcomer, his bad Cerulean is enough for him to understand the basics only.  He will listen to Malic's response with a wary stance.

[Waiting for Floyd aka Malic to respond then will maybe ask further questions and have update for the Sivas portion.]