[pnpgm] Game Update #1

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Jan 7 02:10:09 CET 2013

   In the chaotic aftermath of the Battle of Rising Mount Arawn had nearly forgotten the mental image of Zhou on the ground as the Brain flooded his mind with knowledge. It wasn't until after he had been teleported into Chion's home that he noticed the fallen noble. Rushing to his side and dropping to his knees he checked him over for any signs of the life, waving to get Z'leyra's attention.

   "Is he still alive? Is there anything we can do for him?," he cried out, clearly upset, his grief held in check only by the quiet that had crept over him after the Brain's passing and his own willpower.

   Glad to see Raban rise to his feet Arawn grinned and shook his head a bit when the giant made his offer.

   "You silly, bard," he replied before giving the man a warm hug.

   Walking alongside Raban and Z'leyra Arawn informed the man of the letter that had awaited the party's arrival and the dinner to come. By the time he was done the group had been gathered and as the boys prepared to look after the horses Arawn offered his services to the group before they parted ways.

OOC: Just to be safe Arawn is offering to cast an area effect Slay the Tame on the party in case they are still carrying poisons/microscopic organisms crafted by the Vong and will do so for any and all interested.

   As the group prepared to separate Arawn took note of the new arrival, Malic. Not only was the man a new face but it was evident from both his features and his choice of language that he had not been a resident of Katai. That left the alfar to wonder just how the man had arrived at the Rising Mount. Looking to the others he asked,

   "Who's our companion and where did he come from?," he asked before addressing Malic in Cerulean.

   "I am known as Arawn and, if I may ask, how did end up in the mountain?"