[pnpgm] Game Update #1 - File #6 - Party returns to Marentia

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 01:00:15 CET 2013

[Not Tiel.  I am at home and looked  it was Tor.  He was military guy that helped Kell in the Peace Brigade tavern then they escaped with Unali.  Then Lin remembered Kell from Tor's description. Not Tiel, Kell wouldn't ever give a man like that up, he may need a friend.  :)  So feel free to update the post or just realize the change.
]

"Who is our benefactor?  Luv.." he trails off waiting from someone to explain who about their contact from the Dark Lands.

Kell will use the few hours to purchase new clothes.  A nice silk shirt, warm breeches.  Then the bath since it's been a while.

He'll get to the tavern early and start with an ale, whatever they have that is pretty good.