[pnpgm] Game Update #1 - File #6 - Party returns to Marentia

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 01:40:27 CET 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
   ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
   W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
   W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
   --.Floyd Mesler..........Jordan Malic......Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
   R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
   R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
   R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
      NPC...................Captain.Lin.......Warrior.Normal/Human..Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #1 in sequence (file #6]

         Post from Kell: [Re Actions]
           Kell looks around and takes in the villagers, the ...

           ...friendly smile he shakes Lin's hand. "Thank you for your...

           After arriving in Sivas and the Inn, Ha'Kell requests a
           private room with a hot bath.

           [If necessary, Kell can wait with Arawn or whoever needs to
           wait to teleport everyone out.  Otherwise Kell wants to leave
           right in front of them.  Why not give them a show? :)  ]
         GM: Ack. I don't recall the guy you mention.  I checked my
             people file and the only one in a tavern was Tiehul was
             the contact met in a tavern? So I'll say him.

         From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
           Kiet looks at his friend and appreciates the jest.  Under
           other circumstances Kiet might even join in.  But, alas, it
           is not to be.  Kiet moves over to Kell and says, "Kell, ...
         GM: Ack.

         From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
           Having gotten the other three out of the danger and to a some
           what safe spot, she quickly moves to her belongings that were
           tucked away and at least puts on her cloak to cover her wings
           from any of the other humans that might decide they remember
           hating anything not human. Killing more of them today would
           just be in an insult.

           She is ready to be done with these lands, and waits as she was
           trained to do for anything else that may come.
           __
           Once she is out of the annoying lands, she will put away all
           her costumes and fly around for a little while. Just to feel
           free again.
         GM: Ack.

         From Kell: [Re: Actions]
           [email cut for space/readability]

           Kell listens to his friend Kiet and thinks for a mere
           moment. Slapping him on the back, "Very wise my friend, ...
         GM: Ack.