[pnpgm] #270 - Party takes a powder break before leaving

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 00:19:27 CET 2013

Kell looks around and takes in the villagers, the downed flyer, Lin, Zhou's body, and more. Listening as Farseeker almost kills Lin then the tension leaves. He picks up Squirt and scratches the cuddly critter right where Squirt loves it, then places Squirt on his shoulder.

Grinning a small grin he walks over to Lin and looks at the Katai. He stares him straight in the face for 3 or 4 seconds. Smiling a friendly smile he shakes Lin's hand. "Thank you for your help Captain. I hope you can make a change in this great Empire. If you happen to run into ____________ [officer Kell met in the tavern where they worked together, I can't access the site to look up his name and it was so long ago I can't remember] give him my best wishes."

"If either of you ever travel to Ba'ru, look me up. Ba'rual or the city Baste. Go to the larger markets and ask around for the Trader Kell, they will find me or someone I know."

"Good luck making some changes here. Not all of us magicians are that bad." As part of his farewell, Kell takes off his helmet in front of Lin and shakes out his hair, making a point of showing his ears.

That will give Lin something else to ponder...

"Make sure these people are treated fairly. Most lost everything they had to the Vong," gesturing to the surviving villagers.

Facing Captain Lin formally, the half elf bows slightly at the waist, "Health, long life, prosperity, and peace to you and your family." [Making this up as some kind of formal Katai farewell, reasoned from knowing the Katai archer brothers for several years, feel free to adjust as necessary.]
 Walking back to the party he says, "I'm ready whenever everyone else is. Shall we leave and give them a show?" flashing a mischevious smile.
[If necessary, Kell can wait with Arawn or whoever needs to wait to teleport everyone out.  Otherwise Kell wants to leave right in front of them.  Why not give them a show? :)  ]

After arriving in Sivas and the Inn, Ha'Kell requests a private room with a hot bath.