[pnpgm] Game Update #270 - File #1571 - Party regroups

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Jan 1 09:07:07 CET 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
   ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
   W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
   W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
   --.Floyd Mesler..........Jordan Malic......Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
   R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
   R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
   R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
      NPC...................Captain.Lin.......Warrior.Normal/Human..Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #270 in sequence (file #1571]

         From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
           Fremea will quickly move to the controls and close the
           "ceiling," then she will get to the three humans. With a wink
           to them, she tells them to close their eyes and teleports them
           out to the forest area.
         GM: Ack. +1 EL to teleport now.

         From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
           Kiet doesn't care if his horse goes with them or not...he
           can always buy a new one.  So can the rest of the party, in
           his opinion...with the exception of Tef'wo.

           Anyway, leave Kiet's horse for one of the peasants.
         GM: Ack. A noble deed.

         From Kell: [Re: Actions]
           Kell thanks Caladan and Kiet for bandaging him and stands
           up wearily.  Leaning on his spear like a staff he takes a
           deep breath then listens to those around him.

           "I'll get those on the stairs.  They have Squirt with them."
           The half elf jogs to bring the others into the throne room.

           Once back with them the half-elf tries to prepare them for
           a teleport, hoping they don't vomit as most people vomit
           after their first teleport.
         GM: Ack.

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           Just before Chion's departure he informed the wizard of
           the gathering of unarmored men that had joined Zhou,
           Strie'bog, and the escapees and the incoming military force
           he had seen through the Brain's ability.

           Arawn's features softened, an serene and enigmatic look....

           Later, when the topic turned to Omini's return to his homewor
           ld the vong's pleading gaze turned Arawn's attention to Unali
           who stood over the cloaker.

           "Please, let him take the cloaker and flyer. It might be ...

           TELEPORT:

           I was looking over mention of Arawn's Teleportation range
           being about 76 miles and thought I'd mention that he actually
           can cover a much higher distance. His Teleport spell is
           relatively low but his preferred method of teleportation is
           the Translocation spell. With that he can cover just over
           1000 miles and take up to 5 others
           besides himself.

           Arawn will work with Chion to teleport the others as needed.

           HORSES:

           Assuming he has the energy left to do so Arawn can Transmute
           the horses into pebbles for the journey home. Lacking that
           he'll stay behind with the horses while the rest of the party
           returns home. With his ability to Hide in Forests/Hills along
           with the ability to speak the Horse Tongue he should be able to
           move with the entire pack (along with any escapees if need be)
           and avoid capture until the next day when he is at full
           ability and can Translocate/Transmute the entire herd of
           horses to either the meeting spot or the Dark Lands via
           multiple jumps.
         GM: Ack.  Crud. I do see the teleport EL2 but I also notice
             2 translocations. One is actually cheaper than the other.
             I misread the range I thought it was a + then your right
             it is * so that would be 1000 miles.  Well that's a bit
             difference!  :)  Sorry.  I'll have to redo the math then.

          [Augado 10th, 1634TH]
          [Location: Middle Katai Plains]
          [          Mountains west of Pamau]

          [Time: 3:33:30pm - 2:34:36pm]

            Fremea jets away from the stairs and climbs fast toward the
          top of the cavern.  As she ascends fast she looks down to see
          the lava is now speeding up maybe 5 feet thick at the hole
          the party came from.  On the sides the homes and flyers are
          burning.  But the lava there is only maybe a foot.  There
          is no immediate danger for sure but eventually in months
          time the place could be a steaming lava pit.  Unless of course
          the lava dome deep underground has enough pressure and lava
          to explode.  It takes her only about 23 seconds to ascend
          the 500 feet or so to the area the group left the free prisoners.

            She checks they are still safe and comments she will be right
          back.  She zooms westward and up slightly over the balcony at
          the north wall.  Another 20 seconds or so of flying and she
          reaches the controls.  Unali had inspected them at first but
          how hard can they be?

            She lands on the ladder and folds her wings.  She glances
          up to the "ceiling" which is nothing more than a Vong made
          animal to cover the roof.  It is 1000 feet in diameter and
          she wonders how the creature can survive without food?  But
          maybe it is just as plain as a rock.  She also wonders why
          hide the mountain top?  It isn't like humans can fly or
          there is another mountain nearby that one could discover
          the top.  Maybe it is some vain attempt by the Shapers to
          make things more contained

            Glancing at the controls it is a meaty area that looks like
          a tree limb.  It hangs down from the ceiling which is 20 feet
          above.  The "limb" or whatever it is seems to wind in the 4
          compass directions. In front of her is a knobby area the size
          of a large swollen human nose.  But there is nothing else.  She
          pushes it but finds no reaction above.  She then twists it to
          the left.  The ceiling behind her begins to unfurl and she
          realizes that is not what she wants and twists it back.  She
          then Twists in the other direction and figures this must relate
          to the eastern side of the "ceiling" which is open.  Twisting
          she heard a groan and then looks up to see the ceiling begining
          to fold eastward like a rug being rolled over a floor.  Smiling
          she leaps away and flies toward the villagers.

            Landing nearby she tells the villagers to close their eyes.
          She then hopes she doesn't teleport the folks inside a tree.
          But at least for her she'll be hovering in the air.

            Casting the spell she teleports some 1,500 feet or so south of
          her and near the ground.  She and the other 3 appear just outside
          the forest edge south of the mountain.  Immediately the villagers
          see 2 dead bodies it looks like other villagers.  They also see
          a flyer about 30 feet away it looks to have crashed in some strange
          way.  Fremea only glances in that direction then looks to the forest.
          She spots movement and then Strie'bog appears and waves her and
          the others forward.

          [Time: 3:34:36pm]

                                 ------------------

          [Time: 3:33:30pm - 2:34:36pm]

            Kell thanks those who helped to bandage him.  Then standing
          up he feels a bit better.  The adrenaline of the battle is still
          flowing through him.  So no pain is felt at least for a bit.  He
          stands on his spear like a walking stick.

            Caladan smiles at the trader who seems to have picked up his
          talent for using his war staff to lean on.

            Chion is gathering up others and looking at Captain Lin.

            Z'leyra has decided that there is nothing she can do. If
          she heals the giant he will only die.  Who would have thought
          such a man would be the most vulnerable in this group after
          the battle.  Before she can tell Raban her plan the Bard
          falls unconscious.  The bleeding must be affecting more than
          she thought.  She can only hope the Bard trusts her.

            Grabbing her staff she begins to cast a spell.  She also
          holds her spell chain.  Speaking the words she waves the staff
          over Raban and he quickly blinks out of existence.  Trapped
          in that strange astral-non-world whatever Oblivion creates.
          Hopefully it will keep him in stasis long enough to save his
          life when they return home.

            Kell moves toward the entrance.  "I'll get those on the
          stairs.  They have Squirt with them."

            Chion reaches other with the Gnarish staff and blocks
          Kell.  "Fremea is doing that."

            Kell wonders if the Fae girl can send out that many.  Is her
          spell powerful enough to send 3 and Squirt?  He pictures her
          skill less and Squirt falling to the ground after the 4 leave
          the area.  Wondering where everyone went.

            Chion does a head count quickly.  With Raban gone he can
          get them all out at once.  He motions for everyone to get a bit
          closer and casts the spell.

            The entire group appears in the forest about 30 feet from
          their horses.  Farseeker draws his sword and Chion raises
          his staff.  Both men look at Malic and Lin.

            Farseeker speaks first, "what is your intention now sir?"

            "Mine?"  Lin looks around the forest looking for something.
          He doesn't see anyone but the party.  But in the far distance
          to the east he can hear faint noises.  Looking that way he
          gives a grim sigh.  He draws his sword as well.  "By the
          decree of our Emperor I hereby arrest you all."

            Farseeker steps forward to slap the man down.  But then
          Lin lowers his sword away from the guard position.  "but
          I was over powered.  Out numbered.  Vile spells cast on me."
          He begins to grin.  "I saw them going that way."  He points
          to the south.  "Using magic to get away."

            Farseeker lowers his own sword.

            This is when Fremea and the 3 villagers approach with
          the other free villagers and Strie'bog.  Kiet's grin at
          Lin's bravado fades when he sees two villagers carry the body
          of Zhou.

            Strie'bog is happy to see his friends.  He wasn't expecting
          them back so soon.  But when he heard the military coming he
          felt it was time to get to the horses.  He wants to grin but
          feels too sad.  He points to Zhou.  "He saved a child that was
          about to be killed by the flyer."

            Squirt leaps from the villager girl and runs toward Kell.

            Chion steps forward and looks to Strie'bog.  "How long?"

            "Less than five minutes?" Strie'bog looks puzzled.

            Chion reaches into his belt pouch and pulls a small round
          stone.  He places it on the man's forehead and speaks a word.
          A sparkle appears and then fades.

            Lin counts the number of free villagers.  "You should leave.
          I will give you a good head start.  Where is that strange
          one with the ears and the one with the daggers?"

            Chion relays the info given to him by Arawn on where the
          military are.  As he explains their group directions he stops.
          He turns to the north and sees only the Mount top.  "It
          is time."

            Lin looks through the trees but is confused by the sailor's
          strange words.

          [Time: 3:34:36pm]

                                 --------------

          [Time: 3:33:30pm - 2:34:36pm]

            Arawn's features softened, an serene and enigmatic look
          in his eyes when Omini spoke of Jacen Solo. The Alfar did
          not know who the man was and lacked the time to share a
          philosophical discussion with the Vong outcast but he had a
          feeling that in time Omini's views might change as wisdom
          and knowledge came to him.

            Knowledge that may take years if not decades to figure out.
          Knowledge that will counter his own lessons from his past.
          Knowledge that could cause major disruption in the God realms.
          In fact could this cause a new war of revelation?  A thought
          comes to his mind - can the brain read the other realms?

            "No.  Nom Amor told me of these places.  I can sense great
          beings and people who seem to...represent these realms.  You
          for one seem to have a odd aura around that I can't understand."
          Arawn wonders if the brain can detect Avatars in the middle
          world.  What one could do with that info to wipe such Avatars
          of evil out.  For total peace -

            "Your friends are outside.  Protect the large one and the
          small one.  Nom Amor tells me of a human concept called Destiny.
          He said some believe such fate in abstract terms.  I sense that
          I am starting to understand this.  If only I had more time in
          this world."  Arawn can sense great sadness yet hope and peace.
          "The small one I can feel will touch death, step through, share
          it and change life."

            The Brain relays a new picture of his friends in the forest.
          He can sense the military in the north and east mostly.  Arawn
          can sense other Vong in the world.  The Brain shows him that
          there are 15 other brains.  The size of those found on Lake Oca.
          to terraform.  "They will not survive after I am gone."  He
          tells of 112 warriors around the world.  He shows there are at
          least 3 Shapers and 8 Executors.  He realizes the Vong will not
          roam around the cities openly.  Not without maskers. Those
          will only be the Shapers and Executors like Nom Amor likely.
          "Two of the Shapers have Coralskippers.  But they will soon
          fade in ability to fly once I am gone."  The Brain relays
          all this through the talisman as fast a few minor thoughts.

            Before Arawn can ask about the Vong and the strange words
          about the small one, the High Elder familiar turns quickly
          around.  Unali can sense this and turns around.

            With Chion gone the familiar relays to him by the staff
          that it is time to leave quickly.  Through his connection
          he can sense that there was movement though the Kotothi
          portal where a avalanche of bones was seen.

            The creature only waves a hand and hopes Unali gets the
          warning.  Then he turns and walks to the edge of the stairs
          to begin his attempt to close the portal.

            Arawn turns to watch and can sense great dread from the
          supernatural force.  This is the first time he Alfar could
          even sense anything from it.  This must mean that something
          bad is about to happen.  But it doesn't take his great mind
          to realize what it is.

            Arawn turns to Unali, "Please, let him take the cloaker and
          flyer. It might be the only chance he has to help both his world
          and this one."

            "No. The foot flyer I'm not trained well on." Omini turns to
          the brain and back to Arawn.

            Arawn can see behind Unali's shoulder the supernatural force
          is turning bright red and yellow.  Time is running out.

            Unali looks down to the strange creature that cloaks the Vong.
          Before she can even react though it is yanked from her hand.
          The creature falls to the ground and then zooms toward Omini.
          She then realizes the Brain must be using his telepathic powers
          to give him the creature.

            Omini puts the crate piece with the Brain segment on the ground
          and slaps the masker onto his nose and slaps it to activate it.
          The Vong begins to fade as the visible light is bent around the
          Vong creature.  Omini then pulls the crate up and lets the masker
          envelop it.  "Thanks.  I will not forget you. "  He says this as
          he runs toward the portal.

            Arawn notices the supernatural familiar begin to fade himself
          as if being pulled apart in every direction or in a desert mirage.
          Not looking back Arawn reaches for Unali and casts the spell to
          send them to the forest.  As he is speaking the words a great
          bright light is seen.

          [Time: 3:34:40pm]

                                 -----------

          [Time: 3:34:40pm]

            "Turn away!" Chion yells to everyone.

            Chion got a warning through the Gnarish staff a second before
          the familiar tried to shut down the portal.  A second later
          the ground shakes for almost 15 seconds long.  A massive earthquake
          centered around the mountain likely far under ground.  Those
          who did not turn away saw nothing though and not sure why he
          said that.

            Chion throws down the staff as it started to overheat.

            Kell and others realize that whatever was going to happen
          must have happened inside the mountain.  But Kell looks around
          for Arawn and Unali.  They are missing.  Did they get out?
          Are they somewhere in the forest?

            Chion shakes his head and wonders this himself.  He knows
          the creature warned them but was it too late?

            Then a villager woman screams and points to a tree to the
          side and above.  There Unali and Arawn are about 20 feet up
          on the tree limbs. Unali is hung over and gripping the limb.
          But Arawn is standing no a limb looking with a blank face.
          Being the acrobat Unali swings on the limb and uses the
          energy to drop to the ground in a crouch.  She walks over to
          the group and looks around the party.

            Upon the limb even while the tree itself is shaking from
          the sudden quake, Arawn holds the talisman.  "Did you get
          away?"  The brain asks.  Arawn says yes and asks about Omini.
          "Yes."  Arawn is amazed he Brain is still alive but does that
          mean the familiar failed and soon a god will be in this world
          or does that mean--

            "I can't sense you...I can't see...I did feel for 3 tents
          of a second the portal to my world close....the other one..
          I can't describe it...seems to have ...shattered...I can't
          detect it but I'm ..blind now...I can't even ..feel my
          arms...it is cold..."  The Brain begins to ramble on.

            But Arawn wonders was this too easy and too quick?  The
          Brain gave up too fast?  Is this a trick?  Could the Brain
          have out tricked him.

            "...we knew you..the others...were coming...with my
          new powers....I found....a way out....it was a matter
          of odds...cause..effect...my memories..are fading...
          this is a strange sensation....I didn't know you were
          also a newborn to this world...."

            Arawn opens his eyes and turns to the mountain.  The
          Brain knew he was new to this world?  It must have read
          his memories.  Could it have broken through his mental
          block on how he was sent here?  Arawn desperately tries
          to ask but before the thought is finished --

            "...why are teachers and friends those who...betray us?"

            Then the thoughts suddenly end.  Arawn tries desperately
          to reach the Brain.  After long moements mentally but only
          a few long seconds of actual time he realizes that the
          talisman is not reading the Brain.  It must have perished.
          He dangles the talisman in front of him and shakes his head.
          then he looks down.  Why is he in a tree?  Then he realizes
          the teleport must've been disrupted by whatever that bright
          light was.

            "What is your last name?" Captain Lin asks Unali as she
          approaches.

            After a few unacrobatic attempts and some awkward movements
          Arawn is able to climb down to the ground.

            Unali considers this question.  So he can arrest her entire
          family?

            "I see today that not all..", Lin looks around the group,
          "magic users are evil.  I see what you did for the villagers.
          I saw the bravery.  I saw a group up against a bad enemy.
          I only wish to know who it was.  To honor those who helped
          the Empire.  If I am not executed maybe my own kids will learn
          the truth."

            Farseeker sheathes his sword.  "You can come with us?  Will
          they interrogate and kill you?"

            "More likely.  But I am a high member in the service.  They
          should believe me.  I will not be able to tell them the truth
          only that some vile magic users were around here and such.
          They would not believe me with the truth.  Not right not
          at least."

            Caladan asks, "could they use magic to find out?"

            Lin laughs,  "magic to interrogate a Wizard Hunter?"  He
          stops laughing.  "It is possible.  I have heard stories the
          Empire uses such people to help hunt.  But if I tell them
          what I really know what happened here or at least try the
          might not want to learn the full details.   But I am willing
          to take that risk."

            Arawn stares at the top of the mountain.  If Kotothi had
          crossed over he would have shown up by now.  He is uncertain
          if he should tell the Vong are still here.  Somewhere out
          there.  Their Orbs will tell them the Brain is dead and so
          they will be homeless and without leadership.  He wonders
          if they should be hunted down.  At least the Shapers and
          Executors.  Will they be a problem in this world with much
          of their devices gone?

            Chion reaches for the Gnarish staff as the shaking stops.
          It is not hot anymore.  He tries to sense for the familiar
          but can't find or locate him.  Is he dead or just not responding?

            Farseeker looks to the villagers having saved over a couple
          dozen people.  Though likely a hundred or more were killed.

            Caladan looks to the free Wizard who came with him.  He is
          talking to others who came here to help the party.  There must
          be at least 3 other wizards.  How they got here he isn't sure.
          Maybe Gan ported them here.  "You could come with us and
          flee this land."  He speaks to the wizard who the one to
          repel the animals in the pit.  "Whatever your name is."

            "Cronis.  We have family here.  We are a bit far from them
          but we should return.  Assuming he will not betray us."  He
          looks to Lin.

            Lin looks to Cronis and then back to Unali then back to
          the wizard.  "You are safe as they are.  As long as you do
          not overtly show yourselves.  Mix with the villagers and
          hide all...instruments.  I will give you sanctuary with my
          men."

            Cronis looks to Lin and seems to weigh his odds.  He looks
          to his other wizards who came here.  He then nods and agrees.
          He wishes he could have gotten Gan's body but knows better not
          to ask.

            Unali feels a tap on the shoulder and turns around. She
          smiles at her brother and gives him a great bear hug.  This
          is the first time she shows some heavy emotion in a long time.
          "It has been a long time.  You staying sis?"  He asks and
          pulls back to read her face.   "You look...good.  You are
          well treated?"

            Farseeker clears his throat.  "I'm sorry to ruin this
          reunion.  But we are almost surrounded here.  We should flee
          while we can.  He can come or stay here."

            Chion looks to Lin.  "You will find a stash of treasure behind
          those trees and bushes.  It is villager items.  We do not deserve
          their blood on our hands.  The villagers will take it. "

            Lin looks confused and nods.  He walks toward the villagers to
          gather them around.

            Kiet looks at the body of Zhou and shakes his head.

            Ben'dar listens to Chion and realizes the wizard must've
          gone back to the treasure cave and taken all that loot and
          sent it here.  The sneak.  Probably when the others were
          going up the hole and going to the sides.  But all that
          loot might be good for some who may need it.  Chion seems
          to read his thoughts.

            "I did liberate a bag of gold labeled peace brigade funds.
          I don't mind stealing from those traitors if it was pay."
          Chion points to his horse and the bags there.

            Ben'dar asks Malic a question but he doesn't understand it.
          "Who are you and you with them?"

            Arawn tries to translate into Cerulean for the newcomer.

          [Time: 3:38:19pm]

          Actions? Comments?

          Next Update...Friday...

          GM: All right!  Happy New Year again.  I am going to let folks
              resolve any last minute things to ask or say.  Anything you
              guys wish to do before leaving the forest?  Say? Ask?

          GM: Unali - I figure the above with the cloaker was valid.  Since
               I already demonstrated the telepathic powers it was easy to
               do and allow.  How did he get that way? Read below. It
               is a spoiler.

               ****SPOILER***
               When Kotothi found the portal through his minions he was
               able to reach out but not directly.  In a way his energy
               and powers gave the Brain these strange un-vong ways.
               Making him stronger, powerful in telepathic and mental
               weapons among other things, able to get bigger, etc.
               If the portal wasn't there he'd have been a normal small
               sized Brain with no powers.
               ****END spoiler****

               Would you like to go home to your family or go back
               later? See options below.  Your brother can go with
               you or back home with lin.

          GM: To those who haven't read the behind scenes info you can
              do so now.  If folks like it I will try to do that for
              next adventure.  I rather disclose at the END though
              not DURING.  During just spoils things.  Other GM I saw
              it done with did that and was odd.  Let me know if I
              should do so.  Also if you have not read the What is
              the Vong then read it.  Again these are creatures from
              another universe.  I enjoyed them so much I wanted them
              to crossover to pnp.  Jacen Solo was one of 3 Solo kids.
              Being a jedi on the first mission to meet the Vong he
              was killed when he tried to make contact with the Brain.
              As they used to say on TV - consult your library.  :)

          GM: Mana chart updated as of now.  The cleaned up version.
              It shows what is left of Mana.

          GM: Going home -

              We have 14 (including Zhou) needing teleport.  Unali's
              Brother could be dropped off now or later or be taken
              back with Lin. Raban is not going as trapped in spell.

              EL11s can do 11 people. So would need
              1 EL11
              1 EL3 or EL4 spell if Brother goes.

              There are 13 horses.  Technically a horse is under the
              weight rules more than 1 person. Could be considered up
              to 30 people.  But I'll ignore that for now just to get
              things going.

              So 14+13=27 beings to teleport.
              2 EL11s and 1 EL5 should be it.

              Chion, Will and Arawn can do this.  Which is good for
              all three teleports.  Each teleport would need 28 mana.
              30 for Arawn if doing 11.  So let's see what is left
              mana wise.

                                 from total   with aid    Left
        Arawn                       0%           8%      1/11 [Wand]
        Chion                      20%          49      27/80 [Staff]
        Fremea                      5% !!!!!     2%      3/1  [Wand]
        Will                       29%          61%     29/70 [Wand]
        Z'leyra                     0% !!!!!    19%      0/49 [Staff]

              No problem with Chion.
              No problem with Will
              Problem with Arawn.  So with only 11 Mana left
              in Wand he can do...EL1 which is only 1 person.

              I forgot about Will's staff boost.  So let's figure
              it out for him.

              1 to Marentia - 28   (11)
              1 Back        - 28
              1 to Marentia - 28   (11)

              So I'm asking Will to take the final amount of folks
              back.  Probably the rest of the horses actually .. Kiet
              does say he'll leave his horse though now that there is
              enough mana it may not be needed.

          GM: So plans for next update -

              1.  Finish any clean up for party (conversations, final
                  farewells, etc.)
              2.  Optional - Send Unali and Brother to Shantou for final
                  good and farewells.  Give Unali a few hours (she will
                  need to tell me how long).  While others camp in forest
                  and wait her return.
              3.  Teleport back to Sivas (2 for Chion, 1 for Will if he
                  says it is ok).
              4.  Debriefing
                  I was wanting Raban to be there for it.  So instead of
                  doing the debriefing right away that afternoon I'll
                  wait till after midnight (a late dinner).  That will
                  allow Z'leyra do a quick healing to save him and he
                  can at least though weak be there.

              So the Debriefing will end the adventure.  I was hoping to
              do that tonight.  But no info from Unali on the above so
              will wait till Friday.  I may recycle the website regardless
              and clean it up to make update #1 the debriefing.

          GM: IBT Time -

              Augado (August) 10 - Return that night to Sivas, Marentia
              Augado 11th - Midnight debriefing in Sivas Inn (upcoming)

              Augado             11-31 - IBT time period [21 days]
              Sepes [September]  1-24 - IBT time period [24 days]

              So use the dates above OR just say day 1, 2, etc.
              ALSO do not forget if you do not want the info posted on
              what you did you must tell me in the email or for a certain
              set of dates. Otherwise I'll do a summary of your IBT
              not specifically but a generic view.  Some may recall
              how I've done this in the past.

              NOTE: Keep in mind Mana.  If you start doing spells right
              away you will need to be aware of the mana regeneration.  If
              you would like a schedule of that mana to when you will be
              back to full ask.  Once Augado 11 I will use the NEW character
              sheet info (ie mana regeneration).  But for 10th (current day
              then will use old).

          GM: CPs sent / Sheets updated

                Player           Status
              Arawn          Got Info / Work in progress
              Ben'dar        Completed
              Caladan        Completed
              Chion          Completed
              Farseeker      Completed
              Fremea         Completed
              Kell           Completed
              Kiet           Completed
              Raban          Completed
              Strie'bog      Completed
              Unali          Completed
              Will           Need info on CPs to use / Work in progress
              Z'leyra        Need info on CPs to use / Work in progress

              Completed: 9  Need info: 3  Work in progress:  1

          GM: Spells active

              Will      - Armor Transmutation, Mind Shield
              Raban     - Bless (OCV)
              Farseeker - Bless (OCV)
              Arawn     - Bless (OCV)
              Unali     - Mind Shield
              Fremea    - Mind Shield,
              Z'leyra   - Mind Shield, Bless (Con), Clairvoyance

              * = Soon to end (next update?].  I may NOT post this
              info unless I remember to do so. :)