[pnpgm] Status..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 03:28:24 CET 2013

At 08:09 AM 2/22/2013, Floyd Resler wrote:
>I had replied about a week ago that I was going to have to bow out
>of the game.  Life has gotten unexpectedly busy. :(  Sorry to hold
>things up!  Thanks for the opportunity to play!
Never got that post/email.  Sorry.
Sorry to hear about leaving.  These things take dedication and maybe
10 min a week.  I've had players who have gotten busy and I always
have a standing order that I can place the game on hold or the player
can still go on while things settle down.  So if ever want back in
let me know.  Easy to get back in.

Thanks for at least getting back to me.