[pnpgm] Communicating

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Dec 21 21:44:05 CET 2013

   Arawn stood in the shadows, a quiet smile appearing on his face when Kiet offered a solution. The druid held a similar ability, though one that he had yet to develop, and he was glad to know that at least one other among their number had practiced such magic.

   "I can do so as well, though I would not be surprised to discover that you are the more versed," he said, his voice carrying softly from his corner.

   He stepped into the light, facing the group preparing to hunt down the building location.

   "If any among you are trained to influence the flow of mana (Mana Powers) you should be able to send a message along the rivers of magic that move across this world (Mana Sending)."