[pnpgm] Game Update #64 - File #253 - Issues to solve

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Dec 19 23:55:34 CET 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #64 in sequence (file #253)

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           Fremea's Mark:

             Something about Etain's reaction to Fremea's mark ...

             "As you mention seeing before, where?," he asked. ...

           Sending:
             Sorry, I missed the post where Z'leyra brought up the
             Sending. Arawn is game.

             Arawn gave Z'leyra a nod and eased himself to allow the
             shaman the opportunity to form the initial link with his
             mind. When    this was done, taking after her, he too
             sought to form a contact point within Z'leyra's mind.

           Animals:

             "We should secure our animal companions within our....

           Gambling Hall:
             "No," Arawn replied, though Etain's question was posed to
         GM: Ack. Sorry she already did the spell with Corona and I
             believe you know Eagle so that will help regardless.

          [Sepes 29th, 1634TH]
          [Location: City of Samma, Donara]

          [Time: 12:07am - Samma city, Donara - Tavern]

            Shortly after Fremea shows her mark and the others react.

            Something about Etain's reaction to Fremea's mark seemed to
          clash with his words but Arawn kept such thoughts hidden behind
          a pleasant smile as he replied with another question.

            "As you mention seeing before, where?," he asked. "And what
          are your insights on persons or items so marked?"

            Etain turns to the Alfar, "I had her since she was a baby.  I
          saw it plenty of times since then.  As to items marked by birth
          marks?  That would be odd.  But the wisdom of the gods are beyond
          me and my insights.  I believe many think fate is pre ordained
          while others believe it to be by your deeds.  I tend to believe
          that we are alone in this area. We make our fate."

          [Time: 12:22am - Samma city, Donara - Tavern]

            Before leaving the tavern Arawn considers possible issues.

            "We should secure our animal companions within our rooms.
          Although the device-bearer is likely leagues behind we cannot
          be sure they will not be caught within the An's'alum's effects
          while we're here."

            Realizing Will was going to stay behind Arawn looked to the
          man's wounded arm.

            "Unless you feel it's in need of immediate attention I'll
          see to that after we've returned."

            Kell agrees to placing the wolf and Squirt in the room.  Especially
          after the deaf barkeeper yelled at them to get them outside.   What
          he doesn't hear or see won't hurt him.    Corona will stay with
          Fremea as a fast response to issues.

          [Time: 12:53am - Samma city, Donara]

            It has been only a minute after leaving Gano's home when Raban
          stops.  "I forgot to ask him something.  I'll be right back you
          head on.  I'll catch up."  The giant runs the way they came.

            Back across town the group looks at the closed door of the
          tavern.  From inside Fremea can hear laughter and cheer.  The
          windows are shuttered as if they don't want outsiders looking
          in.

            "No," Arawn replied, though Etain's question was posed to
          Fremea. "We need to be sure this is a dead-end before moving
          on."

            He looked up towards the darkened windows, his keen eyes
          searching the darkness for any hidden watchers. After a moment
          he urged the others a bit away to discuss the situation.

            "We have a couple of options - search for a backdoor or other
          ground-level access; we could enter through the upper floors;
          attempt to enthrall the doorman to serve us; a Masquerade spell
          could allow us a front-door entrance; or one of us could turn
          invisible and then move intangibly through the walls.

            Whatever we decide, it might be a good idea to keep someone on
          watch out here in case the thief tries to sneak out."

          [Time: 12:59am - Samma city, Donara]

            Raban catches up with the two ladies.  The three move
          quickly through the streets toward the military center.

            Back across town Etain chimes in, "I can stay out if needed.
          I'm not much of a fighter these days but I can at least be
          a look out.  These type of places tend to need a password.
          If we had such we could get in that way."

          Actions? Comments?

          Next Update....Monday..

          GM: A short update.  I'll wait for some more posts before I move
              on forward.  Plus today I'm tired from stuff going on so only
              doing a short update.  Mana report updated with Z'ls spell.
              I do allow natural healing after midnight.  So I'm going to
              check on that.  Ahh.  Well Will's arm is fully healed naturally
              now.  So all are at 100%.    Actually I just got a issue wiht
              Sending spell. Duration is too short.  It would run out by
              time folks find their targets.  So a way to communciate with
              both groups is needed.  Something that can be seen in thei
              air maybe that only Corona can see?  While not giving out
              info to others in the area.  Will let you guys figure this
              out this weekend.

          GM: Groups -

              To track down Thief - Fremea, Kiet, Arawn, Etain
              To find building    - Raban, Z'leyra, Unali
              To stay at tavern   - Will, Kell