[pnpgm] Game Update #63 - File #251 - Gano and Bogan

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Dec 17 06:11:47 CET 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #62 in sequence (file #251)

      Admin Notes: Wow.  Just noticed Etain not in roster.  So I added
      him to the above.

         From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
           After the the vision ends, she quickly looks around with
           her senses open. "Arwan, did you happen to see anything...

           Etain speaks .....

           Fremea just stares at him. Can this really be that he did ...

           She will go after the piece at where ever it is. "Who...
         GM: Ack.