[pnpgm] Sending

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Mon Dec 16 23:08:01 CET 2013

Z'leyra while standing away from the others interrupts "Uh, just a
moment, before you leave. If you want me to be able to send you messages
when we are separated it would be useful if I could cast a small brief
mental message to those of you who don't mind my learning how to contact
you. Others who know Sending may wish to have some to whom they can Send
to when there is need."

If any acquiesce she will cast Sending EL0 to briefly say "Hi" and learn
the flavor of how to Send to them later at longer distances.