[pnpgm] Game Update #45 - File #182 - Teachers teach, students learn

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Aug 30 06:10:51 CEST 2013

          .
   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
     .NPC...............YY..Niko..............Bearer..Normal/Human  ..Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #45 in sequence (file #182)

         From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
           Fremea feels like a little kid again as Etain starts...
           As the party leaves behind the maid and the house, she ...

           When they get back to the city (unless something really changes
           the plans), Fremea wants to take a look at that flying creature
           again at the studio.
         GM: Ack.