[pnpgm] Game Update #44 - File #175 - Forget me not

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 06:23:23 CEST 2013

          .
   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
     .NPC...............YY..Niko..............Bearer..Normal/Human  ..Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #44 in sequence (file #175)

         From Fremea: [Re: actions]
           As he speaks, his voice even grates on her nerves. Not turning
           from him, she speaks calmly, (in Marentian), "Kell, be a dear...
         GM: Ack.

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           When asked, Z'leyra will cast thru her staff the Glamour
           required to keep the frame looking like the painting is still
           in it. She will tell those asking her to cast it that it will
           only last 2 hours (she is not an expert in the spell) and have
           them show her the painting. She will stay far enough away from
           her casting that her chalcedony doesn't cancel the illusion.
         GM: Ack.

         From Kiet: [Re: Language]
           Did the old elf speak in a language that Kiet understands
           when he asked for a glamour?
         GM: Ack. No.  Sorry for delay in replying but sent a quick email.
             Likely Elf or Faerry Sidh.

         From Kiet: [Re: Updates]
           If you haven't seen the latest update in email (I haven't seen
           it yet) check out the game website.  The new update is sitting
           there.
         GM: Ack. Yeah.  I don't think its Wout's list per se.  I think
             its hit and miss on emails at times.  For example you may
             not have seen the update but I also lost or never got a post
             from you and from Alex.  Yet I got like 3-4 others from you
             just that new post didn't get to me. Go figure.  One could
             say its a spam thing but doubt that since I get others from
             you but not the one.   Who knows.  This is why I always
             check the list archives before I start work on update.
             In this batch I found 2 posts I never got.  So who knows.
             There are days I get it all but sometimes it happens to
             lose some at random times.  This is why I number files
             and updates.  Updates will always have a File # and the
             posts in between will have an associated file as you can
             see by displaying any of the links of your posts like
             141.txt or 163.txt for example.  This is how I can keep
             track as well as you.  Updates also have a separate
             Update # which should always be in sequence - in theory.
             Sometimes I goof up and mix up a # but I tend to catch
             them and post on it later.  So the best thing to do is
             check email daily or twice a week.  If things are needing
             your attention then daily if not then twice a week for
             the update.  If no update check archives.  If its not
             there then check my site.  If not in either then there
             is no update that night.  Regardless the game site will
             be updated ASAP.  Sometimes the archives may be down for
             the servers so my site unless its down will have update.
             So there is at least 3 ways to track updates. :)