[pnpgm] Game Update #43 - File #166 - A Stranger with Fremea

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 09:24:10 CEST 2013

As he speaks, his voice even grates on her nerves. Not turning from him, she speaks calmly, (in Marentian), "Kell, be a dear and cut the painting out of the frame quickly." Though Kell may not know Fremea well, this voice coming out is the calmest he has ever heard, even though the rest of her body is tensed from extreme stress. Her eyes never leaving from the Elf.
"There are many things that you will have to answer me about. Though you still know more than me, not that that is really a surprise keeping me in the dark about so much, the roles are now reversed." Her hand still undecided about what to do, either to plunge the dagger into his gut or to slash his throat, but it remains steady though a little shaking.
"Kiet, would you mind getting Z. This elf is correct in that we will need to hide the missing painting. We may need to wipe the maids memory too."

Her voice wavers a bit at this point, as she asks her question through gritted teeth, "Where are my parents, Etain?"