[pnpgm] Game Update #19 - File #60 - Pre-wedding Bash

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 09:31:15 CEST 2013

After all replied, a small smile came across, which hid behind it a smirk as well. "Thank you all." She wondered how Arawn was going to take the information that she is about to say to them.

After a second, she takes a deep breath, looks around the table and starts to tell the story or her life. Well, most of it anyway.

"As I have said, I had been enslaved before joining with all of you. But the enslavement was a bit different than most. There is a reason behind it, though I do not want to get into here or anytime soon, and I do not know why. This reason though, I will say, was not my choosing and what I was trained to do was not my own wanting. There are a few in the group that understand my ways, yet those ways are not what I wanted. I do however embrace them as my own to use in finding my parents. There is one name that must be watched out for as we begin this journey, being that we are in the area now. That name is Etain. He had a major hand in training me and suspect has a lot more experience than me." Now for the part that she watches Arawn very closely for. "He is in service or works for the Faerry royals, so has many more contacts and resources than we do."

She pauses to see if anyone has anything to say so far.

"After working with Kaylle to find out what was in the Faerry's journal and notes, it seems that there could be a lot more to my enslavement than just training me. There is a painting that has prophetic images about me and something else. This painting I believe is the first lead to what I must know. It was last seen in Salaqara, stolen by a pirate named Ozon. I believe we need to find this first as it might have a clue to my parents. And apparently she had come across Jordi, who from what I remember was a member of this party once and is being tracked down by another of our own."

"I would like to leave in three days, Kaylle is hopefully going to find some other information for me." Fremea is torn on telling the party more, but still does not trust everyone. "It would be good for me to learn the language that we will be running into in Salaqara, so if anyone speaks it that would be good. Z, can we use your necklace to quickly learn this? I would like to get there faster, so if Chion could come teleport us closer, but I do not know how to contact him for it."