[pnpgm] Game Update #19 - File #60 - Pre-wedding Bash

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Apr 23 21:56:54 CEST 2013

Kiet listens to the little female with somewhat of a bit of surprise.  This is more sharing than she has done even after a gift was provided her.

"Fremea, you should not feel ashamed of your past, especially that which you had little control over.  If I heard correctly, even the king of this nation was a slave for a time.  You aren't one now, and that matters...though vengeance would not be unexpected."  Kiet gives an evil grin at that point.

"Before I commit to such a quest, what reason do you have to search out you parents, and do you even know if they still live?"

Sent from my iPad