[pnpgm] Fwd: April 1, 2013

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 03:57:43 CEST 2013

So Will is confused does this mean that he still owes Z' a bunch of money
or not?

 Or that is to say that he was so heartbroken at her demise and is now
so releaved to find that it is in fact some sort of dream er terrible night
mare that he is sure that all debts which had been canceled during
this horrible episode will remain cancelled just for good measure and to
avoid any additional stress that would otherwise be caused.  Will is all
about reducing stress and discomfort.