[pnpgm] Game Update #17 - File #50 - Z'leyra's Death

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 20:29:08 CEST 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
   R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
   R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #17 in sequence (file #50)

         From Alex: [Re: Z'leyra's death]
           Hmmm....Well the odds do catch up with you even when you do
           what you can to maximise the odds of good and minimise the
           odds of bad.

           So what kind of character do you want my next one to be?
           I am thinking perhaps a Dwarf and hopefully Runelord (maybe
           even natural Magician!...Yeah, fat chance). More into fighting,
           less into casting.

           Other folks seem to be decent healers, so not major need for
           that as there was when I created Z'leyra.
         GM: Ack. :< :<