[pnpgm] May the spirits honor thee

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Wed Apr 3 08:50:51 CEST 2013

Sorry to see her go. Z'leyra was a walking fortress with all her items,
but a central figure in the power play style this group has developed.

We will see what kind of character returns and what new playing style we
will adopt over time. we have lost our military strategist to castle
duty and our healer saviour to a RE.

A dwarf runemaster would be fun (although, with my current sideline
addiction to dwarf fortress the definition of dwarven fun is not what
you expect.)