[pnpgm] May the spirits honor thee

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 05:21:01 CEST 2013

       Z'leyra the Healer, Jeweler, Armorer, Craftswoman, Artist, Wizard,
     Shaman, Eroticst and warrior.  Ever since    Ever since this girl
     spent time in Aratad she has dreamed of adventure.  A bit over 2
     years ago to the day she left Aratad to explore and just do that.

       She survived evil Climan priests and Gargoyles on Clima.  She
     survived the trials of Cetric, Vampire Ezam, the problems in
     the Vassa forest, the flying castle minions and the Vong.

       At the ripe age of 26 she was out improving her body on her
     own time after the Katai mission.  But sadly she fell victim
     to the eveil Random Encounter.  Like Triest before who died
     in a senseless street gambling fight or Johan Hooten we will
     always remember and honor Z'leyra.

       Toward the end of her IBT she had survived Earth and Hill
     giants and even the new Sith monsters.  But two days before
     she would go back to Sivas 4 simple everyday bandits came
     across her in the forest.  She was able to easily slaughter
     three of the bandits.  But the last one got a very lucky
     shot and sliced open her throat.  Though her friends the
     eagles killed the last bandit they could do nothing but
     watch as she bled to death falling unconscious and unable
     to heal hereelf.  All alone in the forest a day's ride
     from the party.

       Sadly I have to regret even her magical luck ring and
     her skills and many magic items could not save her.  This
     is how dangerous a Deadly Hit turning Fatal hit cna do
     to even a PC.

       So Sepes 22, 1634 she would die alone in the forest.
     May her spirit rise and her body nourish the forest.

       She had been adventuring for 732 days to the mark.

       RIP Z'leyra
       Julis 6, 1608 - Sepes 22, 1634 TH

       Alex will be making a new character so we shall move
     on soon.  Sad news but it does happen.  I tried ot fudge
     the numbers and even used one of her Luck Tweaks but even
     with that the damage was instant.  Sometimes there is little
     power a GM really has.