[pnpgm] Game Update #250

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Sep 24 01:56:27 CEST 2012

   As Arawn's eyes fell on the outcast he slowly raised one hand in peace, sheathing his blade with the other. There was a calmness to his demeanor, a soft and gentle look in his eyes lacking any menace as he met the vong's gaze.

   "Please, we mean the outcasts no harm. We knew Rua, we know of your plight," he said, hoping to reassure the male vong.
   "I would like to help you and your people and I may have answers for you but we will need your help... to save our world and hopefully your's as well."

   "We are safe from the Brain for now but we seek the control device, the fail-safe, the Claw."