[pnpgm] Kiet's comment and Kell's too

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 08:09:01 CEST 2012

Ha'Kell looks around slowly, very subdued.  He hefts the spear in his hand ready to throw it and his other spear, then be backup with his tulwar.  The half-elf volunteers to be the second wave and backup as he's feeling rather light headed, tossing spears and spells and keep anyone from escaping.

"Let's chat with this arrogant shaper, then kill them all.  If they give the control we can take it, otherwise, well, whilst talking sounds intersting we are out of time."