[pnpgm] Game Update #228

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu May 24 03:00:28 CEST 2012

Mind Shield

   "Aside from a Mind Shield perhaps a spell of Protection might prove useful," Arawn said in response to Z'leyra's question.
   "I could also try to negate the attack as it's sent out but I'm not sure how that will work with something that's not powered through the essence of magic."

Brain Room and other caves

   "Perhaps we should look to exploring the other caves first," he suggested. "They might hold prisoners or valuable information that we can use to help defeat the brain and shut the portal."

   "And when we do engage the brain I'd suggest holding back. It might be risky considering the quakes but we might be able to collapse the ceiling on the brain and Vong in the chamber. Otherwise I'd suggest keeping our distance and using missiles and magic from a distance."