[pnpgm] Game Update #227

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon May 21 18:59:54 CEST 2012

Healing-

   Arawn did offer to cast Healing Mist and is still open to doing so as long as the party is interested and willing to move under cover (maybe the entrance tunnel?).

Kotothi Portal-

   "I am willing to lead you to the kotothi portal," Arawn replied to Kell. "But we may have to fly up close if we are to peer through."

   A shadow seemed to cross his face at the thought.

   "I know the story of what lies on the other side and it is an ugly thing. I would not discuss it overly much for we have enough dark things to deal with. But if you know of the story of Skull Mountain or the kingdom of Musra then you will know of what I speak. If not I will share later.
   But be careful, the portal may have been one used by the Eldest Serpent to cross between his home and this world. I fear he may have something to do with the invasion on the Vong world and theirs into this one. It would be wise to avoid drawing attention to yourself at the portal."

   Arawn will ask Fremea what she did to peer through to the other side of the portal before heading out to examine it. He'll cast Flight to get up there if needed to properly see through it, flying to the ground before it expires or recasting it if something of interest is seen to warrant further study.