[pnpgm] Game Update #227 - File #1413 - Plans to be made

Scott Adams pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri May 18 07:57:20 CEST 2012

   HT Aliaver/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
   ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
   W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
   W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
   R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
   R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
   R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
   R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
      NPC...................Captain.Lin.......Warrior.Normal/Human..Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #227 in sequence (file #1413)

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           "I will take a look at the portal here. I feel it may...
         GM: Ack.  Not sure where the dialogue comes in but I can piece
             it after Fremea saw the first Portal.  These posts came
             in late so didn't have time to include from last post.
             As always for anyone its best to have posts in by say
             Monday 5pm EST and Thur 5pm.  If I have time I can handle
             posts after that but it can delay things.  So use that
             as a general rule.