[pnpgm] Game Udate #206 - File #1345 - A new vistor

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com
Fri Jan 27 23:35:28 CET 2012

[Don't know who is next to Lin, or close to him.  But does that matter?  Heck no! :)  ]

As the disturbance is knocking people left and right, and Lin falls, Ha'Kell has an idea this is a summoning.  Summoning being one of his favorite things, even though there's been no chance on this adventure.

Ha'Kell quickly moves to Lin, taking his sword hand and lowering it, telling Capt Lin, "No.  He is a friend, we need him.  And you don't want to die this way.  Wait. Put your sword away."  Kells stays close to Lin making sure he doesn't get himself killed.

[Moving on - of course Kell volunteers to look at the next cave, but he has the detection issue.  Either way, scouting is good.  Someone go look at the end of the hall.]

If no one volunteers go to look, Kell will go.