[pnpgm] Game Udate #206 - File #1345 - A new vistor

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Fri Jan 27 06:46:01 CET 2012

  HT Aliaver/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     NPC...................Captain.Lin.......Warrior.Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

     Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

     Game Update #206 in sequence (file #1316)

        From Will: [Re: Actions]
          "Thank you... Z'leyra for the loan....
        GM: Ack. No time to add to last update since post came in too
            late to add to it.  Jade will help much as it is with the
            100 pounds of weight you'll be -10% MR and with gear that
            you carry (125) then it'll be 20%.  So 11 to 10 to 9.  Not
            a major loss but the big deal is falling on your back and
            pretending to be a turtle getting back up.