[pnpgm] Game Update #204

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Jan 23 22:08:55 CET 2012

   "Alright?... Yes," Arawn replied to Lin. He seemed distracted, his furrowed brow indicating that something was lingering in the alfar's mind. "Something's here... close by."

   His eyes moved between the opening up ahead and his allies. He then spoke up, enough to be heard but, hopefully, not echo down the tunnel.

   "I'm not sure what it is but all my senses are warning my something unpleasant is nearby. I usually sense this around the forces of the Eldest Serpent so perhaps they are in league with the Vong. If not, then some other major threat lies perhaps just ahead."

   Turning his attention to the fallen human he added,

   "If he can be revived he may be able to answer some questions. If not then perhaps his spirit may be willing to share.

   Does he have any clues hidden on him or in the room he came from?"

   While the party decides on the next set of actions Arawn steps back, to a spot where he doesn't feel the warning sensation.

   "I'll need a moment to recharge myself for what may lie ahead."