[pnpgm] Game Update #211 - File #1374 - Initial Ambush attacks

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dish.com
Wed Feb 29 19:52:47 CET 2012

Sighing deeply at the lost stealth, Kell joins the attack.  He'll get anyone possible to join him and once up in the open will head to the East.

To everyone left in the tunnel, "Come on, lets go! Time for chaos as our ally.  Lets head to one side and find the brain or portal."  Hoping everyone in the tunnel comes.

His goal is still to stop the World Brain and the Portal.  Preferrably both.

[wow.  Crappy post.  Sorry.  I've been rather stressed out.]