[pnpgm] Chaos

Scott Adams pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 09:04:32 CET 2012

Ok.  I got work done on  the update but got bogged down on sme
mechanics.  With this large a field of battle it takes some time to
get teh book keeping down.

Basically to sum up..

ZL/Ben'dar goes inviso and rushes out of hole into the upper main
cavern...alone...skipping Kiet's report

Before Kiet can even give his report the news of ZL's action makes
the Merkabah flee..so he leaves soon after...

This causes chaos I'd assume...as at this point its actin not planning..

Alerady know basically what Fremea's  does...heading up alone in the
air and playing target practice with pilots near flyers..

So I will hold off 2 more days.

Will work on update Wed night.

I'm off Thur/Fri so will have time wed night to work on update.  THen
we can finish Thur if needed.  So try to get actions n by Wed night
say 9pm or so.  Then I'll  get the update out Thur sometimes..

With ZL leaving and Fremea the Inviso options are slim now..

Arawn basically...

Maybe Choi but with MArcel not posting not sure if he is gone again
or still around and if still around he'll have to post actions..

So if no actions you'll stil remain in the tunnel while
ZL/Ben'dar/Fremea and chariot goes have some fun

I will likely do 5-10 phases in thsiupdate as distance is a bit far fro hole.