[pnpgm] invisibility anyone?

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dish.com
Fri Feb 10 22:14:38 CET 2012

Kell takes the offered mirror [from another post, but pretty sure it was from Z] and goes scouting up the hole.  He very carefully does a 360 look using the mirror.  He's checking for anything guarding the mouth of the tunnel we'll be using to exit.

Reporting back to the group with "____________"  [GM, please fill in the blank here]

[Or he can take offer of invisiblity.  ]