[pnpgm] Game Update #208 - File #1360 - A Vong Lesson

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Tue Feb 7 08:48:21 CET 2012

  HT Aliaver/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     NPC...................Captain.Lin.......Warrior.Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

     Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

     Game Update #208 in sequence (file #1360)

        From Kell: [Re: Actions[
          [Scott, that last description helped a lot. I didn't get it's
          like a manhole, and I do now.  Thanks!  Good updates btw.  I'm
          enjoying them.]

          [Please insert at the right time:]
          Pondering the strong possiblity of sticking his head up
          through the hole and promptly loosing his head gives Ha'Kell
          reason to pause. The tall half-elf is figuratively and literally
          attached to his head. It's already been whacked extremely hard
          once and the idea of the same thing happening again isn't
          appealling, not at all.

          "Does anyone have a small mirror?  Just big enough to ....

          As the Markabath prepares his reigns Ha'Kell grins
          mischeviously, "Well, you can go fight all alone or wait...

          [Heartless yes - Kell's in a heartless mood.]
        GM: Ack.  Thanks.  I was rushed in that description and got
            a bit bogged down, redundant.  So glad it helped.  I
            was waving hands back and forth!  None seemed to
            understand this as I described it.  Geesh.