[pnpgm] Game Update #264 - File #1543 - Aftermath of combat - Miller Time!

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 15:31:45 CET 2012

Kell sighs wearily, happily grabbing Kiet's shoulder and giving him a weary grin.  "That was the easy part," he quips.

He orders Rocky up out of the ground and ask Kiet, "I'm exhausted, can you send him back for me?" pointing at the Elemental.

Hearing Unali  he shakes his head, knowing the adreline is leaving him and he's getting weaker and less sharp.  "Yes we do," as he quickly ambles over to help Unali search for the control device. Knowing that Arawn has a special connection but not knowing where he is, he calls out, "Arawn! We need you here!"