[pnpgm] Update...ghosts..

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Fri Aug 17 21:58:21 CEST 2012

I guess it is this category from the Abysmal Table:

"16-30 The effect of the spell is suffered by the Caster and
none other. If it is a spell that is only stopped by the
Caster’s death, it must be dispelled to stop the effect.
All effects are subject to ejudication by the Referee."

In that case a dispell by anyone would work it seems.

On a different note: next Tuesday, (or possibly already Monday evening
local time) the p&p web and maillist server will be down for a day due
to renovation works on the power cables in the neighbourhood. Should be
back up at the end of the day.