[pnpgm] John Hooten

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Mon Sep 26 21:05:36 CEST 2011

Hello,

This is a strange request.  But I knew John Hooten for teh last 3 years as he was in my P&P PBEM game I've run for 11 years.  He said back in May he was having some serious health issues.  I checked back on him in August but no reply.  Then recently we seem to find a possible Obit for him.

Is this true?  I'm not sure if its teh same guy who plays games and such or another person.

Could you confirm this?  There are many in teh game and P&P list that are interested to know.

Thanks.