[pnpgm] Raban

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Sun Sep 25 06:52:57 CEST 2011

Raban aka John Hooten...sigh

With his site suspeded could be bad news.  Earlier this year we talked about some serious health issues for him.  He had to back out and I had no problem with that.

Last post i have was Feb in the game and last email wassame month.  Though it seems like I have a later one after my own problem in May.  I will have to study my old emails to make sure as it was a quick check.

I  did a check for his game application.  As of 8/07 he was in lincoln, Nebraska.

I did a Obit check and found one such entry for June of this year.

Problem is IE doens't like the page adn NS likes it but doens't ike the stupid media.  So I can't view the site for some reason to read th eactual obit.  Check if it was like a health death or something.  If he was 52 though as obit says then sounds like health.

http://www.norfolkdailynews.com/main.asp?SectionID=21&SubSectionID=91&ArticleID=30492

That could be him but cna't read so oddly don't know.

There is anouther J H obit but t was for diff state.

Sigh..

Oddly I can stil access the ftp site to update teh pages but the website is suspeded likely no paymet or such.

If so I may have to use a backup.

I think Tobie offered and someoen else as well.

Tobie still good offer?

With the new computer I'll have broadband but it wont' be online 24/7 so can't do a host thing per se.  Plus with power surges and other tings here don't leave computers on while I'm away.