[pnpgm] Patch folks up

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Oct 27 05:13:56 CEST 2011

   As the PC posts seem indicate that we're all together...

   After listening to anything that Mun has to share Arawn will ask permission to hold the vong gauntlet-strap. He'll take a moment to speak with the party regarding the strap, sharing whatever he's heard and offers a suggestion on how to use it. Recalling that these items are living and that, in the past, he has bonded with vong items, he's willing to try and bond with the gauntlet-strap and hope to use it to release those trapped in the Embrace of Pain.
   He'll happily take a Clairvoyance or Divination anyone is willing to cast on him.

   As to the wounded, Arawn is willing to cast the Healing Mist spell but cautions that someone may wish to speak with the NPC's about this before they panic at the sight of green glowing mist. Also, anyone not seriously injured might want to hold out for healing later on.
   He mentions that he can cast a Regrowth spell on the Faerry but now might not be the best time.
   As for Raban, if Z'leyra or another doesn't have a spell or item to restore consciousness Arawn has a spell to Neutralize Poison.