[pnpgm] Game Update #193

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Oct 26 19:28:37 CEST 2011

OOC:
   Are we all gathered in one area now or is Arawn still separate in the room with the Healer?

IC:
   As Mun's spoke of those suffering in the Embrace of Pain Arawn's eyes softened with compassion, his gaze drifting to those trapped and then back to the men before him.

   "We'll find a way to free them," the alfar reassured Mun.

   "I am Arawn," he said. Looking down at the vong gauntlet-strap in Mun's hand Arawn studied it for a moment.

   "I would suggest holding on to that. I may be able to find a way to use it but any insight you have, anything you noticed the female do when using it, would be helpful."

   As word spread that the threat had been dealt with and the area safe for the time being Arawn worked to free the others from their cells.

   "We should meet with the others in the main chamber and I will see what I can do to free the others from the Embrace of Pain."