[pnpgm] Get a move on

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:21:44 CET 2011

OOC:  Will thinks Z's idea of moving on is a good idea.

"Maybe Zhou would be willing to stay and lead the group we have rescued
help them set up a defence look after the injured and so on while we move
on and try and destroy the Vong while we still have the element of surprise.

Just one or two things before we move on I need to do a bit of healing and
do something to my armor.  Z'leyra did you say I could borrow that spell
chain of yours... I need to do a quick and dirty enchantment on my armor."

OOC:  Does your chain give a 13 modifier that plus the wand should give me
a reasonable chance of bumping my AV up by 1 which may help keep me alive
for one more fight.