[pnpgm] Game Update #195

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Nov 14 01:04:51 CET 2011

  Arawn seemed to ponder Caladan's words for a moment before replying.

 "You're right. Bonding might be effective and efficient but if it does
alert the Brain then all is lost. It might not be worth the risk at the
moment. But we still need to free the people and quickly. I'll hold the
strap for now just in case but magic might be the safest and fastest
option."

   An idea suddenly seemed to hit him and he turned his head in Chion's direction.

 "Chion, I have something that might be able to free the prisoners and a
 few other ideas as backup but in case they don't work or somehow
aggravate the vong construct would you be up for tagging along, maybe
teleporting them free just in case things go poorly?"

   Realizing the time it would take to properly search the Shapers he spoke to the party and Captain Lin.

 "Would someone mind searching the Shapers for any items they might
carry? Especially the orange pills we found earlier. It may be the only
chance these people have of removing the coral implants in their bodies
and living some semblence of a normal life."