[pnpgm] Patch folks up

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 01:03:22 CET 2011

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 7:13 PM, John Haight <sang_real at msn.com> wrote:

>     As to the wounded, Arawn is willing to cast the Healing Mist spell
> but cautions that someone may wish to speak with the NPC's about this
> before they panic at the sight of green glowing mist. Also, anyone not
> seriously injured might want to hold out for healing later on.

Will suggests "just tie up and gag them...  they'll live".

OOC I do have a question for the gods if they are listening If I read the
last post correctly my leather armor was destroyed but the ring mail was
not.  Since the ring mail was over the top of the leather if one were to
survive wouldn't be the leather?