[pnpgm] Kiet's response to the new man...

dasandersx at comcast.net dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 05:39:10 CEST 2011

Kiet is shocked by the suggestion that Unali makes and it shows.  He grabs her upper arm (lightly, not in anger) and whispers to her "Unali, that is a bad idea.  First of all, judging from the evidence...", Kiet nods toward Striebog and Raban, "...he probably has already guessed.  And what kind of reaction do you expect from him if surprised once spells start getting cast?"

<ooc - Keep in mind, people....Kiet's whispering so the prisoner can't hear...so you probably can't either...with some exceptions amongst you.>