[pnpgm] Kiet's response to the new man...

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:07:41 CEST 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Wout Broere <broere at powersandperils.org>wrote:

> "A group of soldiers this close may hamper going back by land. I do not
> fancy being chased all over Katai again. We need to think about our retreat
> as well before we enter."

Another possibility would be to make sure they both run into each other and
let the Vong wipe them out.  While there is a diversion we could get set up
and take out the "brain" thing but wait until the maximum casualties our
achieved on both sides.  So if the enemy of my enemy is my friend and both
of these our my enemies and they are killing each other off does that make
them both my friends?