[pnpgm] Game Update #158

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Mar 24 19:45:26 CET 2011

   Arawn grinned.

   "True," Arawn replied with a slight grin. "Besides, they're just going to ask us how far back it goes when we get back. Saves us an unnecessary return trip. Although if it was anything other than Vong I'd just use magic to more safely check things out. Let's just hope for the best and get back in one piece."