[pnpgm] Game Update #158

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Mar 24 18:50:56 CET 2011

   Arawn seemed pensive as the trio investigated the spring and stream.

   "I'm curious if the cave or the spring might be a way in to the mount, a backdoor possibly. The spring has a large enough opening to create a vortex, maybe one we could use if we're willing to use magic to make the swim later, but the cave hopefully has potential. We should check it out, see how far back it goes and if it might be a way in. When we're done we can finish circling and figure out what's causing the mist on the south side of Rising Mount."