[pnpgm] Game Update #157 - File #1089 - Search prep

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:28:04 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:48 AM, John Haight <sang_real at msn.com> wrote:

>    "I would prefer neither scout go alone but Fremea has few options for
> companions."

OOC:  Z' could take the form of an eagle.

>    "As for Will, I will accompany him. There are few that understand the
> forest better than the Sidh."

Will nods  "Good... lets do it"

OOC:  Will leaves behind extra armor and weapons just taking bow arrows
daggers, wand and wearing buckskins.  He will also take water and enough
stuff to bandage a wound. He also takes time to examine a good spot away
from any traffic or other activity to teleport to in case of an emergency
taking time to sketch it out and make sure it is suitable. (Probably a lot
of these things he could have taken care of already as he has been
thinking about this for a while as we came down out of the pass and moved
into the trees.)

If I am reading the map correctly the clearing is less than 2000 feet across
so I'm thinking we only have a circumference of about a mile to traverse.
Though of course with the need to remain hidden stealthy etc while at the
same time observing the mount will slow us down.

By the way has anybody asked the bug map thing to show us the secret back
door you know the one no one would expect us to come through.