[pnpgm] Game Update #157 - File #1089 - Search prep

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Mar 17 20:48:44 CET 2011

   As discussions continue regarding scouting Arawn stands up from where he was sitting at the base of one of the apple trees.

   "I would prefer neither scout go alone but Fremea has few options for companions."

   He looked away from the party, his gaze drifting off into the deeper part of the forest.

   "As for Will, I will accompany him. There are few that understand the forest better than the Sidh."