[pnpgm] Game Update #157 - File #1089 - Search prep

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 01:13:37 CET 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Scott Adams <longshotgm at netzero.com>wrote:

>           "No." Farseeker jumps in, "the scout should not enter the
>         place even if there is a big sign saying its safe.  He or she
>         should report back to us first.  Then we can form a entry
>         plan."

Will speaking to Farseeker "If all goes well with scouting the perimeter I
should think that after Fremia and I return that we should send someone
behind whatever back door window etc we find to make sure its not a trap,
Z'leyra perhaps?"
Will turning to the others "If you don't think so maybe we should ask
everyone else.  Who wants to know whats behind the door before we go in?"